Roles and Responsibilities
Requirement- Ahmedabad M1
Function- RL Ops-RPC Operations
Brief description of role- general banking or KYC Document check experience
- Main Objective : Completion of all RPC related work assigned as a Team Member in sync with the KYC Grid and Circulars within TAT agreed with the business. Scope : Account Opening
- Ensure SB & CA Document verification within agreed TAT – For A/c Opening or Service Request
- Ensure Account Activation within agreed TAT
- Input of data in BCIF/Finacle as per A/c opening Request or Service Request
- Ensure rectification within agreed TAT.
- Activation of CRN/Account (Maker or Checker)
- Planning of activities based on priority and products (like basing value of IP , Scheme Code etc.)
- Support in other RPC activities when assigned.
- Any Post Graduate.
- Graduate + 2 years experience with relevant documents
- Complete knowledge of customer on boarding process and all product features
- Complete knowledge of KYC Grid and RL Process circular on customer on boarding
- Effective communication skills
- Thorough understanding of banking
ONLY BANKEDGE CANDIDATES COMPLETED THE TRAINING OF RETAIL BANKING CAN APPLY
View Contact Details+