Roles and ResponsibilitiesDear Candidate,
Bankedge Academy is a leader and prestigious training academy in India exclusively focusing on banking and finance verticals, we have successfully placed 35000+ candidates since 2014 with our 50+ centers across India. Our focus is on training our candidates empowering them to become job ready professionals and support them with banking & finance jobs. To support our students with employment opportunities, we have PICKUP Cell (placement cell) as an additional service to every student.
To be successful in this field/profession, you should strive to build good communication skills, computer skills, learn advance excel, typing, banking & finance domain knowledge, positive attitude, professional outlook, good CIBIL score, good dressing sense etc.
- Identify high transacting customers and reduce the transactions of these customers
- Identify Depleting customers and control them
- Reduce or improve on Band 1 and Band 2 Customers
- Reduce Band 1 and Band 2 Txns
- Handling of cash receipts and payments and ensuring transactions are carried out within the prescribed TAT without errors
- Cash balancing and Cash bundling
- Processing of Retail FX postings / Gold sales/Pre Paid Cards
- Issuance of DD/ MC (within prescribed TAT)
- Executing of funds transfer/ FD closure / Account Closure
- Processing of Salary Uploads
- Custodian for teller box
- Custodian for cheque drop boxes
Accepting and processing of customer instructions and requests at branch i.e
Processing stop payment/ hot-listing requests immediately upon receipt at branch.
Maintain inward and outward courier register for all deliverables / documents received at branch / dispatched from branch.
Monitoring and timely indenting of branch stationery (other than security stationery) as required.
Monitoring of FTS and clearing hold instruction.
Generating and downloading of all BOD reports / handing over the reports to concerned staff at branch.
Ensure that 5-S norms are adhered to for individuals workstation.
8th September 2023- Thane (rest details will be disclosed once we receivethe application from your end.)