Banks requires young and dynamic officers who can join them at various branches as Sales Officer (Business Development).
A sales officer joining a bank has a very healthy growth chart and within 3 years can come on All Grade handling more branches and junior staff.
The position offers great salary prospects and with a long term career say 7 to 9 years, the candidate can grow upto branch manager or cluster head position too.
Retail Liabilities Department - CASA Sales, TPP Sales, Client Relationship Management
1) Incumbent will be responsible for banking products (Current and Savings Account, LI etc).
2) To acquire customers for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank, from a pool of potential individuals, small businesses, trusts associations, societies and corporates.
3) To achieve and deepen business volume and numbers.
4) To cross-sell TPP like Insurance, Gold, Locker, FD, Asset Products etc.
5) To retain customers through efficient customer service till three months of acquisition when accounts are handed over to branch banking team.
6) Cold calling.
7) Securing appointments and closing deals (KYC included).
8) Understanding Customers occupation and needs.
9) Introducing and explaining suitable products.
10) Resolving converted customers queries problems.
11) Managing database
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail
Role: Sales Executive/Officer